Thursday, March 31, 2005

"It Has To Be A Twist"

In what has to be an interesting instance of great minds thinking alike (as I proceed to flatter myself and pump up my ego just a wee bit), I think Adis of Count Your Sheep either has a similar sense of humor as I do, or we're on a brainshare.

Interesting coincidence, you have to admit, because I doubt Adis even reads Dim Bulb in general or Crooked Halo specifically, but it's odd that he posted a comic so similar so soon after mine. Mind you, I'm not even going to begin to think that he tried to rip me off or anything--I doubt either of us was the first person to notice that The Who have a band name that just lends itself to these sorts of jokes. I just find it interesting that we'd both post a comic using that same setup in such rapid succession.

Strange.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The Who, "The Seeker"

No comments: