Wednesday, March 16, 2005

"The Answer Is Fatal"

So I've been listening to Pearl Jam for the past day or two (actually, I've been alternating between their odds'n'sods collection, Lost Dogs, and Bob Dylan's Infidels), and something occurred to me earlier this afternoon--Eddie Vedder sounds like a dead ringer for Bruce Springsteen. Honest. He sounds like the Boss. It's kinda cool, in a way. I'd like to hear Pearl Jam take a crack at some classic Springsteen tunes, like "Born to Run" or even "Atlantic City."

Well, tomorrow I head home and then up to Tulsa to see the Wallflowers. That's gonna be a kickass show. Anyone in the area should go to the Cain's Ballroom by 8.00 pm and attend the show. A splendid time, as they say, is guaranteed for all.

Anyway, got work in the morning, I'm tired, so it's off to bed with me. Snoogans.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Pearl Jam, "Drifting"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

Hope the show rocks! Lucky punk.