Tuesday, December 30, 2003

"Bringing It All Back Home"

Well, back in Norman finally, and so much to catch up on. Need to unpack everything, get my new home theatre system hooked up (probably have to purchase speaker wire first), and things of that nature. Also have to catch up on all the things I missed while I was away from the computer, mostly comic-related. For instance, I read something like 60 different webcomics, which update anywhere from seven days a week to five, to three, to once a week, or just sporadically (a great number of them seem sporadic lately). I've been gone for a week, so I haven't read any of them. Which means lots and lots of comics to go through.

I also need to draw, scan, and upload a few more Crooked Halo comics. I have one for tomorrow, but that's the end of my buffer. I also have to draw the next two Troubled Times comics...actually, I have to draw four of them, since we're doing the omake/outtakes thing, and putting up two of them per Saturday. So I have to do those as well, which will be difficult, since I'm not used to drawing the characters and still don't really know how to draw Teran's hair. Ah well.

Anyway, Christmas was great fun, but I'm glad to be back in Norman, where I have access to the outside world. Without a computer at home, I feel rather isolated from everyone I know, since I communicate with most of them via the Internet (whether it be email, IM, or whatever). Craziness.

Well, off to unpack. Wooooo.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: George Harrison, "All Things Must Pass"

No comments: