Tuesday, December 23, 2003

"Three, Two, One: Let's Jam"

Yeah, I meant to go home this evening. Honest.

Instead, I'm still in Norman. I decided I wanted to come back to an at least semi-clean apartment after Christmas, so I stuck around to clean. And then decided to watch a movie halfway through cleaning. Because I'm an idiot like that.

Ah well. I'll get most everything cleaned before bed, hopefully, and take off nice and early tomorrow and head on home. Sounds like I have lots to do while there--most go mail a package back to a company that arrived at home instead of here. See, I've been waiting for it for like a month, and it never arrived. So I emailed the company, they sent me another. Then, while talking to mom on the phone this evening, I discover it's been sitting at home for over a week and she just kept forgetting to tell me. Well, in the meantime, the other copy that the company sent me has arrived, so I now have two when I only paid for one. So I'm going to mail the one back that arrived at my folks' house.

Anyway, returning to topic from tangent...I also need to see about getting a haircut and getting my oil changed while at home. Thankfully, I don't have any Christmas shopping that needs to be done (dad's present arrived in the mail tonight, thankfully). That means I get to asiduously avoid the mall for the next three or four weeks. Joy.

Anyway, I really should get back to cleaning. The living room is still a pit. So's the bedroom. Oddly enough, the bathroom and the computer room are both quite clean, which is a truly rare and wonderful thing.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Badly Drawn Boy, "Something to Talk About"

No comments: