Wednesday, July 27, 2005

"Money (That's What I Want)"

The job hunt continues. Wendy's sent me another dozen different things to apply to just in the past day or two. I've been applying to a few a day, and hopefully someone will hire me. It'd be nice to be employed before the end of August.

Unpacking goes well, too. Tomorrow we're going to go get some shelving stuff. I plan to put the shelf above the TV and place the VCR/DVD player and stereo receiver on the shelf, since there's really nowhere else to put them. This ought to work out just right, and it's fairly inexpensive. Next step is to figure out somewhere to put all my books (since I can only fit a few on the shelves at my disposal here). I've got a couple of options, but nothing concrete yet. We'll just see what happens.

Meeting with a friend of mine for lunch tomorrow. Actually, I've never met the guy before, but I've chatted back and forth with him through LiveJournal, and we're possibly going to collaborate on a project. We'll just have to see how that goes.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Son Volt, "Windfall"

No comments: