Friday, July 15, 2005

Because Mel And Bob Apparently Think I Need To Do This...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
High school. Probably participating in a play or something. Angsting, 'cause it was high school, after all.

5 years ago?
Attending Ozarks, majoring in History, angsting over lack of girlfriend (hey, it's a fairly safe bet)

1 year ago?
Attending OU, procrastinating on my Master's Thesis, working in the Writing Center, getting ready to attend weddings in Arkansas and wondering how I was gonna afford it (the answer: Bank of Mom)

Yesterday?
Went to work, visited grandparents

5 snacks you enjoy?
cookies
pizza
chips and queso
chex mix
pie

5 songs you know all the words to?
Bob Dylan - All Along the Watchtower
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Something's Always Wrong
The Beatles - I've Just Seen a Face
Tom Petty - Maryjane's Last Dance
The Band - The Weight

5 things you would do with $100 million?
Buy a new car
Invest
Make disparaging remarks about Limp Bizkit and Ashlee Simpson on national TV (why not?)
Attend lots of concerts
Buy a house where me and all my friends could live

5 things I like doing?
music (both listening and playing)
drawing
writing
navel gazing
watching anime

5 things I will never wear?
a miniskirt
high heels
speedo
"vintage" or "pre-distressed" jeans
anything stylish or fashionable

5 biggest joys at the moment?
new music
playing the guitar
seeing friends and family
sense of accomplishment
lack of pants

5 favorite toys?
guitar
computer
gameboy
stereo
car

5 people you tag?
I'm not gonna subject five other people to this, there's no reason for it.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "Changing of the Guard"

No comments: