Monday, July 18, 2005

"Something's Always Wrong"

Finally feel close to 100% today. Whatever illness plagued me all last week has finally been beaten into remission, though I had my doubts about that last night, what with the pounding headache centered behind my eyes that made it difficult to even sit still. But my throat feels good, I'm not stopped up, I'm not coughing, and my head doesn't feel like it's ready to split open and give birth to any gods or goddesses, so I'm better.

Which is good, 'cause this is a busy week. Today, I've got a late lunch with Audrey, I need to pack all my clothes (like, all of them) to take home, go to the bank and the post office, and go home...all before 6.00 pm. Tomorrow is taken up mostly by things like a trip to the dentist, the eye doctor, and getting a haircut, followed by hanging out with Jess and Dom (who are also taking the loveseat off my hands for me). Wednesday is more packing, Clif coming over to take a load to Shawnee, visiting with my aunt and uncle for dinner, and at some point I really need to get comics made and get all my applications out the door. Thursday and Friday are pack and move, pack and move. Lots of that, since I need to have everything out of here and the place cleaned up by Friday midday (that would be the preference, anyway, so I've got plenty of time to get organized and get everything I'm taking loaded).

I'm confident I can get everything done this week that needs to be done, it's just gonna be rough...especially when you consider the fact that I need to get a good night's sleep every night this week so I'm well-rested for driving all weekend.

So yeah, if I'm kinda quiet here this week, you know why.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Marshall Tucker Band, "Can't You See"

No comments: