Friday, July 01, 2005

"How Blue Can You Get?"

Had a storm roll through about 6.00 this morning, waking me up a mere 30 minutes before my alarm was scheduled to go off. There's something extremely frustrating about being woken up right before the alarm is about to go off. I always feel rather cheated out of those extra minutes of sleep I lost.

Apparently high gas prices won't keep Americans from traveling. Admittedly, I'm taking a quick trip up to Tulsa for the weekend, but I'm not driving. In fact, it sounds like we're cramming my grandparents, my siblings, and myself into one car for the trip, which should be interesting.

I need to draw at least Monday's comic before I go home tomorrow, since I won't be around Monday. Probably ought to do Wednesday's as well, but I know the limits of my energy right now.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: B.B. King, "The Thrill is Gone"

No comments: