Monday, July 25, 2005

"I Went Down Virginia"

Well, I made it to Virginia safely. Two days sitting in the car, bored to tears, but I made it in one piece.

Unpacking has gone fairly well so far. Admittedly, I've really only got the computer set up; my clothes are all piled up in the closet, as are all my books, CDs, and DVDs. I need to hook up all the TV stuff, but I need a shelf thing for the VCR/DVD player and stereo to sit on for all that. But I'm getting it done, piece by piece. I'm sure I'll have a livable room in a week or so.

Anyway, there's much left to do, but I'm getting settled. More to come, I'm sure.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The Beatles, "Drive My Car"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Noise Monkey said...

Feh, furniture? All you need is a semi-sturdy board and a few milk crates. Unless that's not ok in your community where it costs $300 for something that grows between your toes. Then you can go high-class and use cinderblocks.