Friday, June 17, 2005

"Shelter From The Storm"

Had a hell of a storm blow through this evening around midnight or so...which wouldn't have been so bad except that I was in Wal-Mart buying some bottled water when it happened, and the rain didn't abate for almost half an hour. So I ended up braving the rain and getting soaked clear through on my way back to the car (and it wasn't like I even parked as far out as I usually do, it was just raining that hard).

Anyway, not a whole lot else of note going on. Have to be at work in six hours, so I'm off to grab a few hours of sleep. Hope the power doesn't go out, because I know for damn sure I will not wake up at a decent time in the morning if my alarm doesn't go off. Ugh.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Radiohead, "Wish You Were Here"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

that'll teach you to go to walmart!