Sunday, June 19, 2005

"Disturbance At The Heron House"

Well, my foot has improved immensely. It still hurts like hell to put much pressure on it, but I think that has as much to do with the fact that I kept walking around and such last night when I went to hear my uncle play. I discovered I can actually manage a halfway decent hobble if I'm wearing shoes--the extra padding eases the strain on my foot, so it's actually easier to walk with shoes on than without.

Anyway, my foot didn't keep me awake or wake me up this morning, so we're already several steps ahead of where we were yesterday (pun intended, of course). I'm hoping to have decent mobility again by the middle of the week at the latest. I picked up some cranberry juice and Advil at the store on my way home last night (at the advice of about a half dozen people, so I'm guessing this stuff is what I need to go with). Between that and drinking something like a gallon of water yesterday, I should be doing pretty good...I hope. Time will tell.

Well, must go get ready for work. Thankfully there's not much walking required there. I'd be boned if I worked construction or something.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: REM, "It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)"

1 comment:

Ali said...

You said boned!! hehehee.... :)