Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"Quit Staying Out Late At Night"

Today was one of those sorta productive days. I went and got my oil changed and had all the fluids checked in preparation for The Move (which I've decided now gets capitol letters since I have a set date). Also picked up the second volume of The Ren & Stimpy Show, season three and a half-ish (that's what the box says, honest). That show was freakin' genius, I swear. As random and bizarre as anime can sometimes be (and as someone who's seen at least a few episodes of Excel Saga, I know this can be pretty random), they still can't hold a candle to Ren & Stimpy.

That's really been about it, though. I didn't have to work today, so I really haven't done a whole lot. Granted, I have to be at work at 8.00 tomorrow, which is gonna suck, but hey, I've been sleeping in the past about week, so it's about time I dragged myself out of bed before noon for once and got something accomplished.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Oasis, "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away"

No comments: