Thursday, June 30, 2005

"It's A Dirty Story Of A Dirty Man"

I actually managed to finish my detective story this morning at work, the one I've been working on for the past several months. Admittedly, this is really only the first draft, and significant changes could still be made, but I'm fairly pleased with the way it turned out. It ended up being about 30 pages single-spaced, making it my longest story thus far (beating out the first detective story by about five or six pages). We'll see what folks think of it tomorrow at writing club.

I ended up spending a good part of the early evening napping, which was probably a mistake. I dozed off about 6.30 or so, and didn't wake up until about 9.30. I'm gonna have a hell of a time falling asleep tonight.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Dire Straits, "Private Investigations"

No comments: