Tuesday, May 03, 2005

"You've Got A Lot Of Nerve"

I'm stuck at work until at least midnight tonight. Ugh. Why did I volunteer to do this? Oh yeah, money.

I just finished reading a paper arguing against same sex marriage. Regardless of your position on the matter, this thing was so poorly written, so jumbled in its arguments and syntax, that it'd make you want to not only support gay marriage, but become homosexual and find yourself a partner of the same sex to marry just to spite the Darwin Awards posterchild who wrote it. It was that bad. I honestly think that paper was the best argument in favor of same sex marriage I've ever seen. It said, "hey, look at me, I'm poorly written and against same sex marriage! You don't want to be associated with me, do you?" No, no you don't.

So yeah, this is boring. Anyone who wishes to keep me entertained may now call and do so.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "Positively 4th Street"

No comments: