Monday, May 30, 2005

"Feel Good Inc."

Clif's on his way over. He called me up half an hour ago to tell me this. Seems he wants to get a CD player installed in his truck (which only has a tape player at the moment), and Best Buy is doing same-day installation right now. There's not a Best Buy in Shawnee, but there is in Norman. Hence, a trip over here.

Of course, this means I didn't get to sleep nearly as long as I wanted to this morning. And by "as long as I wanted to" I mean until around noon. Ah well, there's always tomorrow and Wednesday and Thursday. That is the nice thing about the reduced intersession schedule--I get to sleep in all the time. If only this were a luxury I could afford.

Weekend was good. Spent Saturday at my aunt and uncle's playing guitars and eating barbeque, and Sunday I went and saw Episode III again, this time with Ev. He surprised me by actually enjoying the film. I mean, I knew I liked it well enough, but I figured his perspective on the matter would be skewed severely in dislike of the film simply because I know how much he detested the first two prequels.

Well, gotta go get ready for Clif's imminent arrival. I've got more stuff to talk about, but I think it all warrants individual posts.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Gorillaz, "Dirty Harry"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

The movie is a downer. That's why you can't hate it!

And also...things go boom!