Friday, May 13, 2005

"GIve Back The Keys To My Heart"

A quick note, then I'm out the door for Arkansas and Clif's college graduation.

Today marks the 300th Crooked Halo comic on the Dim Bulb site. We started the Keenspace version of the site almost 2 years ago, and we're still moving strong. Our numbers may not be what I'd hoped they'd be by this point, but we've got well over 100 regular readersand we haven't managed to alienate the fanbase (i.e., Adam's mom), which makes me wonder if maybe we're not doing something right.

Right. I'm off. I'll be back tomorrow with embarrassing pictures of my brother in a cap and gown.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Uncle Tupelo, "Acuff Rose"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Congrats on the big three-oh-oh! And also on that graduation of yours that you skipped out on...

Chuck Cottrell said...

Yeah. The cool thing about the graduation was that I didn't have to wear the stupid outfit and my grandparents are still giving me lots of graduation money. It's a good deal, I think.