Monday, May 02, 2005

"It's Getting Better All The Time"

So the afternoon was significantly better than the morning. I got back into my apartment with a minimum of difficulty, and found out I can sign up for a temporary lease through July 31st, which is perfect. Need to go to Housing tomorrow to take care of that while I still can.

Also got a call from Wen, who asked if I wanted to move in with her and Tim. They've been thinking about getting a townhouse, which would be too expensive just for the two of them, but with a roommate would be perfect. She also said something about "never having to worry about cooking" for myself if I moved in with them, and the notion that someone will feed me on a daily basis is just really appealing.

Spent the afternoon (when not chatting with Wen) running a couple of errands. I needed a new ink cartridge for my printer for a project I'm working on, and I also needed some mechanical pencils. Also grabbed the Nadesico movie, Prince of Darkness, which I watched before I came back to work. Quality stuff, even if it really doesn't resolve anything at all (of course, the series ended with so many unanswered questions, it's not really surprising that the film did anything else).

So yeah, the day's been getting better. I look forward to today ending, though.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The Beatles, "Getting Better"

No comments: