Tuesday, May 31, 2005

"Don't Get Lost In Heaven"

So Clif and I putzed around Norman this morning/afternoon. We went to Best Buy first and got a stereo put in his car so the poor child has a CD player. While they were installing that, we roamed Best Buy and the Wal-Mart next door. While at Wal-Mart, we got the pictures on my digital camera developed (only took 'em an hour, which I was impressed with). While the pictures were being developed, we walked over to Hastings and wandered around, then to the Little Ceasars in the plaza and had a pizza on the curb. After our lunch, we headed back to Wal-Mart, picked up the pictures, and then headed back to Best Buy. Our timing was pretty good--we had time to look at our pictures, and then we went and got his car, now repleat with a CD player.

After that, we headed back to the apartment, where I copied a couple of CDs for Clif (while he found others to borrow) and then he headed home. I spent the rest of the afternoon doing a whole lot of nothing, then fell asleep around 6.30 or 7.00 (as has been my wont for the past week or two). Woke up around 10.30, watched a couple of episodes of Futurama, and now here I am. May go watch Casablanca or Shaun of the Dead here in a minute, then hit the sack. Not like I have any plans beyond cleaning the apartment tomorrow.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Gorillaz, "Dirty Harry"

No comments: