Monday, November 08, 2004

"Walk Down That Dirt Road"

So we'll lose another employee this week. Amy got herself one of those full time jobs with "benefits," whatever those mysterious things might be. So I get to pick up an additional shift--Tuesday mornings at 8.00. Wee, I just love waking up early. This does give me extra hours (and thus extra money), and it means I'm getting up about the same time everyday...which is probably beneficial in the long run, since it means my schedule is more standardized now.

I'm not sure who is going to cover her other shifts. I'm about the only other person actually capable of making it to work at 8.00 in the morning, though admittedly students don't start rolling in until about 9.00 or 9.30 on a given day.

I do hope Amy is happy at her new job, and I'm glad she was able to find one. We all need to get out of here, none of us can stay in this place for much longer. Hell, I can't even stand being here much longer tonight. I'm ready to go home.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Pink Floyd, "Money"

No comments: