Tuesday, November 09, 2004

"The Clock's Been Stuck At 9.15 For Hours"

So I was awoken this morning by someone trying to sell me on a free trial subscription to the New York Times. After telling the woman I was definitely not interested in a free trial of a newspaper I wouldn't ever read, I was frustrated to discover my alarm was going to go off in a few minutes anyway. Annoyed, I went ahead and got up and started my day.

This was the last Tuesday I'd be able to sleep in. Since Amy's leaving for her new job next week, I'm taking over her Tuesday 8.00-12.00 shift. So no more sleeping in during the week for Chuck. Blah.

Work's fairly busy, but onerously so. I still need to draw a comic for tomorrow, so I'm off to do that now. Woo.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Norah Jones, "Sunrise"

No comments: