Wednesday, November 03, 2004

"In The Satellite Rides A Star"

So it looks like Kerry conceded and Bush is president for another four years. With that done, let's not talk about politics anymore for a long while, shall we?

I'll spend the next few comics wrapping up the Vote for Jerome storyline, and then go back to random hijinks for a week or two. Everyone loves wacky hijinks, right? Of course you do.

It's not quite 6.00 pm, and it's pitch black outside. I know part of it has to do with the clouds, and the rest is Daylight Savings Time. But this getting dark so early thing will still take some getting used to, as it always does.

I'm ready to leave. I'm ready to eat dinner. I'm ready to not be wearing pants, but you probably could have guessed that anyway.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "The Wicked Messenger"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

Eh, stick it to "The Man". Don't wear pants.

Except when I'm around, 'cause I don't wanna see that.