Monday, November 22, 2004

"Maybe Guilty Of Hesitating"

Blah. Work's been busy tonight, which annoys me. On the positive side, I'm making decent progress on Thesis stuff (which is good, since I blew off the entire afternoon relaxing. Brain was mush. Some days are just like that, y'know?).

Found out I'll actually be working tomorrow night. Originally, with Thanksgiving and all, we were scheduled to only stay open until 5.00. Well, someone decided we needed to be open until 10.00, so I guess we will be. We do at least get to leave Wednesday at 5.00, which is nice.

There's also the possibility of hefty weekend scheduling in the next couple of weeks. The rumor was that we were going to be open on Saturdays for a couple of weeks--from 8.00 am until 2.00 am. That's right--2.00 am. Even I'm usually in bed by then...or, well, at least heading to bed. Really. Honest.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Eagles, "Wasted Time"

No comments: