Sunday, November 07, 2004

"Taking What They Givin' 'Cause I'm Workin' For A Living"

Work's been busy tonight. I've looked at four papers in the last couple of hours, one of which was long and difficult to actually wade through. It made my head ache terribly, but I managed to slog my way through it. Note for all you research paper writers out there--if you're going to write a paper comparing west African and south Indian music, at least make it interesting, eh?

I've made the pirate pic I mentioned in the previous post the desktop background for both my home computer and the one I use at work. Yarrr, mateys.

I hope when Vicki comes in this evening, she brings us food. I could do with some food, yo. I could do with a swift kick in the head for using the term "yo" like that. And stuff.

I rewrote some of Troubled Times finally. I wasn't at all happy with the first draft of chapter three (which should start next weekend), so I reworked a lot of it and tried to make things more...I dunno, dynamic, and less just talking heads.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "I and I"

3 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Actually, Saturday will be an "Our story thus far..." type thing. I would go on with the story, but with a year and a half of it gone by now, it might be nice to give readers a refresher and new readers a jumping on point.

Chuck Cottrell said...

Assuming anyone actually reads TT. I'm still not sure.

Noise Monkey said...

Well, our hit average doesn't seem to dip too much over the weekend...