Tuesday, April 05, 2005

"One More Cup Of Coffee"

These early mornings are killing me. Actually, it's the late nights that're doing that. I need to start getting to bed at a decent hour...y'know, before 2.00 or 2.30.

Started watching Martian Successor Nadesico last night. I'd forgotten how much I love that series. It's also fun trying to see which voice actors I recognize from other anime, of which there were a few.

I'm hoping to finally be able to watch Nausicaa this evening. I mean, I got it like three weeks ago, and I still haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it. Granted, I have movies from Christmas (the Stars Wars trilogy, Return of the King Special Edition) that I haven't watched yet because they're these huge time sinks. I can find the time to watch an episode or two of an anime, but a whole movie or series of movies in one go is tougher.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Tom Petty, "King's Highway"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Did you ever talk actually get around to reviewing (or whatever) that samurai anime? I think I remember you mentioning you had stuff to write about it, but I don't remember seeing anything...

Chuck Cottrell said...

Yes. I did a comparison with Cowboy Bebop here: http://crookedhalo42.blogspot.com/2005/02/see-you-space-samurai.html