Friday, April 15, 2005

"Hellhounds On My Trail"

So I woke up earlier than expected this morning because Maintenance came by to service my air conditioner...which was sorta annoying, since this wouldn've been my only day to sleep in for the next week or so. Ah well, I'm sure I'll survive. At least they had the decency to replace the foam stripping under the unit when they put it back in. There's this awful gap under my window unit air conditioner that allowed bugs and all sorts of crap into the apartment, so I'd stuffed a piece of foam insulating stuff under it to stop the gap. They were good enough to put it in more firmly when they replaced the unit.

Tomorrow I head out for Clarksville for Alumni Weekend. I'm looking forward to it because I'll get to see some friends whom I haven't seen in ages. I know of at least four or five friends I ought to run into and get to hang out with, so I'm excited. I'm also taking guitars so Clif and I can rock out old school.

Anyway, much to do between now and then. Off to get things accomplished.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Eric Clapton, "If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you were coming in. that's uber cool!

i might see you. i'll be in the lab all day friday. wait. you'reprobably on your way here now. you're not gonig to read this before you get here. what the hell am i still doing typing. i think i'll stop. anyway... hope to see you today.

monica