Monday, April 18, 2005

"I Dole Out Justice With The Tip Of My Boot"

So the day started off crap, but it's gotten a bit better. Applying to jobs helped ease my annoyance a little, and the arrival of a package I ordered from Amazon.com helped cheer me up as well.

Why, you ask? Well, first of all, I like getting mail. Second, it contained two CDs--a Carl Perkin's collection for Clif's birthday (he doesn't read this damn thing, so why shouldn't I mention it here?), and a Moxy Früvous CD, You Will go to the Moon.

Moxy is one of those bands I've always meant to gather up all the albums by, but the process is made difficult by the fact that most of their albums are out of print and probably weren't even available in this area of the country back when they were in print.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Moxy Früvous, "Kick in the Ass"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should look on Half.com.

Michelle

Chuck Cottrell said...

The thought has occurred to me. But when I can get most of them on Amazon.com for around $10, I feel I'm paying a fair price (and it's worth it, too--their work is phenomenal).