Thursday, March 04, 2004

"The Stars Are Laughing At Us"

I ran today for the first time in a week. I ran one mile by myself, then another with Beth. The latter was faster than the former by almost a minute, proving yet again that running with someone makes me run faster. Not necessarily as far, because God knows I was worn out after that second mile, but most definitely faster.

It's pretty quiet here at work tonight, which I don't mind at all. I wish I'd brought my Gameboy, though--I'm a wee bit bored.

Found out something rather interesting and amusing this afternoon--Beth has a class with Audrey, the Ozarks graduate who also now attends OU. Apparently Audrey recognized me at the movie theatre last week when we were watching The Passion, and vaguely recognized Beth in their class as one of the people with me that night. It's bizzare just how small the world is, really--I mean, in a school of 30,000 people, two of the maybe half dozen people I actually know here--two people who didn't know each other--happen to both be in the same class. Craziness, eh?

I think Everett wants me to look at something for him. My only hope is that I can actually understand the words in it.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: The Beatles, "I'm Looking Through You"

No comments: