Tuesday, March 16, 2004

"I'm Not The One Who's So Far Away"

Just got done with the first draft of the Master's Thesis. Emailed it to all my committee and to my father for proofreading and comments. Part of me is so very, very glad to be done with this, and another part of me fears that I'm going to get it back and they're going to say, "God, that was awful. We're not letting you graduate." Sure, the latter seems a little unrealistic, but when you remember that this really sorta dictates my future (even more than getting in to the next grad school), it's kind of a heavy thing. Eesh.

Anyway, gotta make Friday's comic (already made Wednesday's), do some cleaning up around here so it's not such a pit when I return (I don't want moldy dishes), and pack up. I can do all that in two hours, right?

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Godsmack, "Voodoo" (don't even ask me why)

No comments: