Sunday, February 29, 2004

"Shine On You Crazy Diamond"

So I was sitting in the library yesterday afternoon, having found and checked out a bagful of books for my 20th Century Europe paper. I was waiting on Beth to finish her research, and she asked me to look at her latest paper for Tech Writing. So she hands it to me and I start looking at it, and she mentions something about, "Yeah, you can actually make real corrections on this paper, unlike the ones at work." I laughed and proofread the paper.

The irony of that only just hit me--the paper I can do the most to, because the NCAA doesn't restrict what I do with people who aren't athletes, is the one that needs the least corrections. Sweet, sweet irony.

In other news, I've got comics drawn for Monday and Wednesday. I'll hopefully get the comic for Friday drawn, too, and maybe have the little storyline I'm in the middle of wrapped up sometime next week. We'll see. We'll see.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Pink Floyd, "Shine on you Crazy Diamond, Parts VI-IX"

No comments: