Tuesday, February 03, 2004

"Be Mine, Be Mine"

So I went to check my mail this afternoon, and found a package in my mailbox. This came as something of a surprise, as I haven't ordered anything of late and was unaware of anyone planning to send me a package. Yet there were my name and address on the package, clear and discernable. I took the package inside and opened it, and found an old Valentines' box. The box itself looked to be about 15 or 20 years old, but again my name was written on it. No clearer as to why I had this package than I was before, I opened the box.

The contents of the box turned out to be Valentines from various members of my church. Seems they'd decided to send these little packages full of Valentines and candy to all the church members in college. It made me smile and was very sweet of them, and made my afternoon very nifty.

And since life can't let me go with positive points, it had to hit me with something annoying. Mom got my bill from the university today, and I'm only enrolled for 8 hours, not 9. Which is stupid, because the class I should be enrolled in 4 hours in is currently only set at 3 hours. I know I changed it to four, though--I still have the email the computer system automatically generated when I changed my hours. So tomorrow I get to pester the registrar's office and get them to fix it so I'm enrolled like I ought to be. It's not going to be difficult to get done, just tedious and time consuming. It's a nuisance more than anything else.

In other news, I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for almost 70 hours now, and I've just now finished half of the possible missions. I'd like to beat all 300 missions, but I don't know if I'll have the patience for that.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Van Morrison, "Queen of the Slipstream"

No comments: