Monday, March 06, 2006

"My Life As A Creep"

The past week or so (especially the weekend) were so ridiculously overwhelming that I decided to take today off from work. Admittedly, I'm going to use the day to work on the paper that's due in my class tomorrow night (and maybe even to study for the final that we've got in there tomorrow night as well), but I'd be writing that tonight after work if I'd gone anyway so this is really just a better way of things, I think.

I ended up spending 29 hours total at Wen's high school this weekend helping at with their function thingie; 16 hours Saturday, 13 Sunday. I've seen enough of that building to make me sick, so of course I'm going back this weekend for the Drama Department Lock-In.

There's other strange stuff going on that I really don't want to talk about, but I will say it meant that I didn't really sleep at all Thursday night, spent most of Friday in a funk, and still don't really know where I stand with the person. That's all vague and cryptic and stuff, but that's all you get.

Anyway, I'm going to go make good use of my time. I might post again later.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Old 97s, "Victoria Lee"

No comments: