Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"Seems It's All Been Wasted Time"

Still not in a particularly good mood today. Had the last meeting of my first education course last night. The idiot professor decided we needed an hour and a half of class lecture before giving us our final. Needless to say, I didn't get much out of that class session, much as I got very little out of the course as a whole.

Apparently I've lost a friend in the past week, which is upsetting and frustrating and I'm not entirely sure what the hell I'm going to do about it (or even if there's anything I can do about it). So that's what I've been having to deal with over the past week. On a positive note: picked up Howl's Moving Castle and Van Morrison's Pay the Devil at Best Buy last night, both of which are fantastic treats. Those were bright spots in an otherwise rather dreary week.

Join us next time, when Chuck will bitch and moan about more stuff that he has no control over.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Louis Armstrong, "Mack the Knife"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

you should try tackling bigger subjects, like how the earth's orbital wobble is keeping us from getting really good toast for under $75.

Anonymous said...

Who would bitch and moan about over which he has complete control?

My sympathies -- I know what it's like to lose a friend. I hope things turn better for you soon.