Wednesday, September 14, 2005

"Take My Hand And You'll Understand"

The news found here was music to my ears. Really. New stuff from Wilco is always fantastic, and their live shows are phenomenal (though I still need to find and watch I am trying to break your heart, the documentary they made about recording Yankee Hotel Foxtrot).

Last night's shift at Huntington just reaffirmed that I am ready to quit that job already. A couple minutes late (because of traffic and a ridiculously slow stoplight), and I was docked half an hour's pay. Absurd, really.

Work at Accotink is going well, though. I like it there alot, and I think I'm settling into it well...if only waking up early wasn't such a trial still. I swear, I have to shift my sleep schedule after about six or seven years of sleeping like a college student.

In other news, the new McCartney CD is every bit as good as I'd hoped. More on that when I have some free time.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Paul McCartney, "Riding to Vanity Fair"

No comments: