Monday, September 12, 2005

"Hot For Teacher"`

My first day at Accotink was great. I really like the place: the teachers are great, and the kids are generally friendly and try very hard. It's going to be a fun place to work...though I've somehow already managed to get roped into taking part in random activities (in this case, singing with a few of the kids on Friday at the school bake sale...but at least it'll be interesting songs I already know, like "Let it Be" and "Stand by Me").

Tonight's tutoring also went well. The three kids I'm working with are all trying to stay on top of it, though the brothers are going to need constant reminders to stay on top of their organization (but hey, that's what they pay me for).

Anyway, tomorrow is going to be another long day. So is Wednesday. And Thursday. Friday will be pretty long, too, though Saturday won't be a long day, but it's annoying that I'm working six days a week (at least the money will be good).

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The Hollies, "My Back Pages"

3 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

do some yeti songs!

Chuck Cottrell said...

I'd rather they not fire me just yet.

Noise Monkey said...

wuss.