Wednesday, June 16, 2004

"What's My Line? I'm Happy Cleaning Windows"

I've noticed something I find rather amusing. Most of my posts in this thing come when I'm at work, sitting around with nothing to do or lots on my mind (those two things often coincide, I've noticed).

For those who are interested, I have a guest comic up over at Shadow Dragon Executive Force, a nifty comic done by Jops. Jops linked us ages ago, round about the time I promised him a guest strip in exchange for a link (though he maintains he linked us not because of any bargain, but because he genuinely likes our work). Anyway, it took me ages to actually come up with anything worthwhile, and he turns right around and posts it before I even have a chance to wake up this morning (I only sent it to him late last night). Go give that a looksee if you want.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Van Morrison, "Cleaning Windows"

No comments: