Monday, June 14, 2004

"Are You Ready For The Country?"

Well, Clyde turns 21 today. Kinda hard to believe my baby brother's that old. Hard to believe the youngest one turns twenty next April. It's starting to make me feel kinda old, y'know?

I'm starting to feel restless again. I want to go somewhere, be somewhere else. Anywhere but here. Dunno how I'd get there, or what I'd do when I got there, or how I'd afford to take a road trip at this point, but I have the urge to leave this town and not return for a while. I'll probably just go home and play video games instead, though. I've already got those.

In other news, I'm hungry, 'cause I haven't eaten yet today, and I've been awake since 9.00 am. Good thing I get off work in half an hour.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Neil Young, "Are you ready for the country?"

No comments: