Monday, June 28, 2004

"Oh, The Hours I've Spent Inside The Coliseum"

So I'm taking part in something akin to the now-defunct Keenspace Battle Royale called the Keenspace Colesium. This time, instead of a free-for-all, it's a one-on-one competition, so I guess it's really more like the battle I had with the Noise Monkey. Anyway, the Coliseum battle is taking place here. Each contestant gets to make three responses, basically, and then the referee/judge guy decides which of us won based on his own arbitrary judgment and how funny our respective responses were. My first response is already up, so we'll see how they handle my move.

Today I have to go get fitted for a tux for the Monkey's wedding in August. I'm not a big fan of having to wear the monkey suits, especially in Arkansas in August, but it is for the Monkey, and I think I get to give him a hard time at the reception. So that's worth it.

The network's having trouble again today. It went down while I was typing this up. Thankfully, it came back up (otherwise, you wouldn't be reading this, would you?). I swear, you wouldn't think the network would be that hard to maintain here. But, for reasons I do not understand, it appears to be. Argh.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Counting Crows, "New Frontier"

No comments: