Monday, January 05, 2004

"Retraction"

So, in yet another example of "Chuck's the biggest idiot ever," it turns out I was reading the site stats wrong. According to Adam, we were probably getting 4 or 5 hits per day, and that seems a little more accurate at this time of the year, if just a bit depressing and deflating. For a moment, I thought that perhaps we were something huge, that we'd finally started moving down the path to notoriety, or at least some sort of infamy, and it turns out that I was completely wrong. Wee, talk about a downer.

So yeah, it looks like I was looking at the monthly totals instead of the daily totals. Big surprise there, eh? This is why I should just stick to drawing comics and writing words from now on, and not worry about the numbers. The numbers just confuse and upset me, and I don't need that.

Speaking of numbers confusing and upsetting, OU lost the Sugar Bowl last night, which is gonna make work a pain in the ass for a while. I really don't want to deal with mopey football players, y'know?

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled ranting, already in progress.

...and that's when I knew he'd handed me the secret of life, of eternal and complete happiness, and that I'd thrown it away with my luch trash.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Bruce Springsteen, "I'm Going Down"

No comments: