Friday, January 09, 2004

"Crooked Prose"

Well, I went and made a Live Journal account. Originally, I was going to just move all the content of this journal to that one. Then, I hit upon a better idea, one which required less work on my part--why not just post short stories and other literary endeavours over there, and keep this one as the more traditional blog? I liked the idea, and it seemed to include a lot less work (like, y'know, not having to go back and upload every single entry I've written since mid-October and backdate the whole lot of 'em. That was gonna suck). The other reason I decided to use that one for short stories is that it has an option for people to make comments (something I haven't quite worked out how to do here). Most people probably don't care to comment on the rubbish I write here, though they may want to comment on the rubbish I write prose-wise.

So yeah, I should have a short story posted over there later this afternoon. I'll probably mention it over here when I do.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: George Harrison, "My Sweet Lord"

No comments: