Sunday, November 30, 2003

"Stupid Headphones"

My damn headphones died today, and man I'm pissed.

I mean, these things aren't that old. Maybe a year, tops. They should still work just fine. But no--the right ear doesn't work anymore. No sound. Now I'm gonna have to go out and buy new freakin' headphones.

All this so I can walk to and from work and sit at work with music. Lord, I'm pathetic.

And now I'm catching shit from a wrestler, a man who has trouble spelling his own name (he has trouble spelling most anything, for that matte,r but that's hardly the point). Why? Because running five miles was difficult for me. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not the most athletic person in the world. Hell, I'm not the most athletic person in my family. But I'm really not about to take shit from a freshman, especially one who's getting everything virtually handed to him.

I'd say something snide to him, but he wouldn't understand any of it.

Anyway, so now I'm in a rather annoyed mood, and there's nothing I can really do about it (short of beating the holy hell out of the freshman, which I can't do--not because I'll get fired, but because he could probably kick my ass). Blarg.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: None, because my damn headphones are broken.

No comments: