Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"A Place Where We Used To Live"

So my roommates bought a house today. Well, the offer they put in on a house was accepted today, I should say. Which means they'll be moving by the end of next month. Which means I've got like three or four weeks to find a new place of my own. I went and looked at an apartment complex this evening after work. Michelle and I are going to go take a look at an actual apartment in the complex on Saturday. If it looks good, we'll give it a shot. If not, we've got a list of other possible choices to go through. We'll find something.

Finished up the first of the three education classes I'm taking this semester on Tuesday night. The second one ends tomorrow night, and the third one comes to a crashing halt next Tuesday. I can honestly say I'll be glad to see the back of these classes. They've been nothing but a huge pain in the ass.

I'm a tired monkey. So very tired. But there are many things to be done between now and bed. Off I go.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Cake, "Shadow Stabbing"

No comments: