Friday, November 03, 2006

"One That Won't Make Me Nervous"

Michelle is asleep in my bed, as she has been for the past two or so hours. She apparently didn't sleep well last night (though she rarely gets a full night's sleep. I dunno how she functions on the little rest she gets), but she's having no trouble here.

Her ring arrived in the mail today, but I wasn't here to receive it. I'll go down to the Post Office in the morning and pick it up. Then I have to get my heater fixed. Dunno where I'm going to get that done, but I'm sure there's someplace around here that could do it.

Been playing more Final Fantasy XII this evening. Getting decent at it. Granted, I've died a few times more than I'd care to mention, but what can you do, right?

Anyway, busy weekend ahead of me. Need to do grades, Portfolio revisions, and my Case Study. No rest for the wicked.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Soul Coughing, "Blue-Eyed Devil"

No comments: