Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Don't Fall Through The Stars"

A few points of interest:

First, Midpoint Portfolio still fills me with rage. We spent three and a half hours Tuesday night being condescended to. I'm not used to be talked at like I'm 5. I'm used to condescending to other people.

I have three major things due Tuesday: grades, Midpoint Portfolio revisions, and a case study for Reading and Language Development. None of them can be moved from this date. I am most frustrated with this and will likely kill someone because of it.

One of my coworkers went as me for Halloween. He had everything down right: the beard, the hair, the clothes, the way I walk around with my hands constantly in my pockets. I'll load a picture of it for y'all to see soon.

My fiancee is still the coolest person on earth. When her iPod died today, she went back to Best Buy to get it fixed/replaced. She opted for replacing it with one of the newer-generation iPods, but got the 4-gig model (the size she had before) rather than the upgraded 8-gig one. As a result, Best Buy gave her a $50 gift card in addition to her iPod. She used it to get me Final Fantasy XII.

Yes, that's right: my fiancee bought me a videogame.

It's okay, though. It's not like I've got a dozen different things on my plate right now. I don't need sleep. I have time to play, honest.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Mike Doughty, "Gray Ghost"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

So THAT's where Friday's comic went. Curse you, Michelle! Curse you!!!!!