Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"The Girl That I've Been Seeking For"

So I got to meet Michelle's parents Sunday afternoon. The meeting and meal went well. Her mom apparently adores me and her father tolerates me (which is apparently all you can ask of the man). I was (I think) fairly charming, didn't say anything that'll come back to haunt me, and basically proved my intentions are good and all that. Very groovy.

Past couple of days have been hellish. I was awake until 4.00 this morning working on a case study for my class tonight, and I have to do revisions to my midpoint portfolio after we get out of class and post those electronically before I go to bed.

So yeah, Chuck is a tired monkey...cricket...thing.

Picked up a 250 gigabyte external harddrive for $100 yesterday at Staples. It now holds all of my iTunes stuff. During the next week or two, I'm going to put the rest of my CDs on it. There should be more than enough room.

Michelle and I probably don't get to keep the apartment I've been living in for the past year and a bit. It's really too expensive for just the two of us, and getting a roommate in time would be a huge hassle. So we're looking at a couple of other options this week, including a rental house that Wendy emailed me a link to and an apartment complex that looked to have some decent apartments and a discount for educators (hurray!). Hopefully we'll find something relatively soon.

Oh, and anyone who owes me large sums of money, now would be the time to pay those back if you can. Movin' is expensive stuff.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The Byrds, "Mr. Tambourine Man"

No comments: