Friday, November 10, 2006

"No Alarms And No Surprises"

Made it through another week. Even though we only had students for three days this week, it still seemed like a full week (hell, seemed like more than a full week, really). Seems all the students were a little wound up because of the four-day weekend, while all the teachers were a little worn out because of the two days of in service and entirely too much happening at once. On the plus side, my boss let us leave at 3.00 today instead of 4.00 (but still gave us credit for being there until 4.00), so that was nice.

Tomorrow, Michelle and I are probably going down to Harrisonburg to visit Cristabel. Haven't seen her since I helped her move back over the summer, so it'll be good to chat and visit and such.

I've been working on putting all of my CDs on the 250 GB external hard drive. I'm probably over halfway through, but it's taking awhile. Turns out I have a hell of a lot of Dylan. Like enough Dylan to fill Michelle's 4 GB iPod Nano if we wanted to. That's a lot of nasally folk and blues rock, that is.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "Talkin' Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, it's not the size of the ipod, but how you use it that counts.

-Michelle

Noise Monkey said...

I dare say the quantity of Dylan you're talking about is sufficient to get most of the "suits" in the world to go granola or leap face-first from the highest structure available.

In other news, I'm taking up parachuteless BASE jumping.