Monday, July 10, 2006

"I Love Lamp"

I helped Michelle's sister move Saturday. The actual moving part was easy: we stuffed a mattress and box springs into the back end of my car. Took a bit of doing initially. The box springs wouldn't fit into the back end with the glass closed. We ended up scooting the front seats forward so much that my elbows were propped on the stearing wheel the entire way home.

Which wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the traffic. The trip down wasn't too bad; it only took two hours to do the 100 mile drive. The trip back to Fairfax, though, took three hours. Apparently a lot of people wanted to drive to DC Saturday afternoon.

In other news, Thom Yorke's new album comes out tomorrow. I am, as they say, excited by this in ways I cannot share with the general public.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: They Might be Giants, "New York City"

No comments: