Friday, April 28, 2006

"Blue Canary In The Outlet Above The Light Switch"

They Might Be Giants rock harder than you ever could. They are also geekier than you could ever hope to be. Plus, they played two new songs that totally didn't have anything to do with The House of Blues. Yeah, totally.

Anyway, it was a great show, and I'm glad to have finally been to a concert again after the better part of a year without any live music in my life. There are several other shows coming up in the next few months that I really want to attend, so this is good.

I'm apparently sick. I don't like being sick. I don't even admitting to being sick. I've been fighting it, but I'm gonna leave early today and go home to sleep this off. Hopefully when I wake up, I'll be healed up.

Okay, there's probably more to say, but I'm tired and not well. Maybe later.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: They Might Be Giants, "Los Angeles"

No comments: