Sunday, February 05, 2006

"My Guts Have Shit For Brains"

The poor weekend is nearly spent. I still think that, with teaching, two days off is never enough. Alas, they don't ask me what I think about our time off. Too bad, really.

Last night, Michelle and I had a John Cusack Fest of Gross Pointe Blank and High Fidelity. We were frightened that we can both quote High Fidelity almost verbatim the whole way through. We're not quite sure what this says about us as people, other than we really like the movie.

At some point tonight, I have to draw tomorrow's comic and create a quiz for the Civics class. Mine is an exciting and event-filled life, yes?

Okay, not really.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bruce Springsteen, "Independence Day"

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

I take this to mean you decided to watch more Cusack instead of getting a comic done? heh heh heh...

Chuck Cottrell said...

Freakin' Commies, preventing my comic from updating when it should.