Thursday, February 15, 2007

"School's Out Forever"

So there won't be any school tomorrow, either, meaning we had a grand total of a day and a half of school this week. Something about icy sidewalks and side streets making it tough for kids to get to school or unsafe or whatever. Bah. I say let 'em walk to school through the nasty ice and crap. Builds character. The kids around here are too damn spoiled, if you ask me.

Granted, you didn't ask me, but that's what they pay me for (or don't pay me for, as the case may be) around here: unsolicited thoughts on whatever.

Anyway, gotta go pick up the wife from work. My car is technically stuck in ice right now, but that's more the asshole who parked next to me's fault than the weather or mine.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, "Here Comes My Girl"

No comments: