Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"Or Would I Smile And Watch It Slowly Fall?"

Snow days rock. 'Nuff said.

Didn't have to go to work today on account of the fact that people around here apparently don't know how to drive if there's more than an inch or two of snow on the ground. The fact that the roads were completely clear by the time I took Michelle to a job interview at 11 this morning (clear like totally dry, no sign that there was ever snow on them clear) really just makes me worry about these people. It's not like it was even ice or anything.

We spent most of the afternoon after her interview napping. God, I love a good afternoon nap. Then we worked on getting the apartment in order (well, she worked on that mostly. I spent a lot of time doing stuff for school tomorrow and finishing up the comic I should have done last night). The downstairs looks great now. The office is really coming together upstairs. The bedroom still needs a hell of a lot of work, but the plan is that we're going to clear out the closet, Michelle's going to sort through her clothes, and we're basically gonna make the place respectable.

I must now away to bed. School is gonna come awful early in the morning.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: John Mellencamp, "Human Wheels (Acoustic)"

No comments: